Objective: SMART-PL is a 3-year project, focused on introducing a model of personalised learning, based on the virtual learning environment of Intellectual Tutoring “Learning with No Limits”. Intellectual tutoring is a set of learning tools: SMART online platform for virtual personalised learning and formative student assessment; сo-working centre with equipment for organising hybrid learning, which increases the educational process’s efficiency and gives both teachers and students more opportunities. “Learning with No Limits” means that all students are welcome – regardless of age, personality, socioeconomic status, or educational needs, regardless of the opportunity to be present in the audience or not. The project is divided into 7 WPs which are linked to promoting the cooperation of partners to implement the European experience of personalised learning; improving educational programs of universities; increasing transparency and comprehensibility of education and assessment for students (including the results of non-formal education), reducing students’ anxiety as for their professional expertise and forming their confidence to achieve efficient results; to improve the quality of teaching materials; to facilitate students’ mobility, including in virtual mode, on a university/country scale, interniversity/country levels); to create extra opportunities to get higher education.
– Enhance students’ motivation to learning through applying the by-the-learner approach and create conditions to meet students’ individual needs associated with differentiation and personalization of academic trajectories.
– Increase transparency and comprehensibility of education and assessment for students (including the results of non-formal education), reducing students’ anxiety as for their own professional expertise and forming their confidence to achieve efficient results.
– Create extra opportunities to get a higher education for people with disabilities and specific academic needs through inclusive education and the implemented model of personalized learning and hybrid technologies.
– Improve educational programs of universities by updating the process of formation of competencies and the distribution of program results of student learning between educational components; to improve the quality of teaching
– Facilitate students’ mobility, including in virtual mode, on a university/country scale, inter-university/country levels, between academic sectors and forms of education (formal/informal/correspondence) by acknowledging and swapping grades/credits.
– Ensure feedback on students’, teachers and administration’s efficiency.
– Enhance interaction of all the interested parties including employers, the community and controlling bodies (the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Agency of Quality Assurance for Higher Education) to create a flexible mechanism of adapting academic results to market changes and modern technologies.
– Provide the labour market with highly-qualified specialists endowed with competencies aligned with high standards of the EU quality and employers’ current demands; create a continuous learning culture.